Friday, July 27, 2012

A few more...

Seriously, one of my favorite cakes. I made it for triplet girls.

Love the pink and black! (Custom cake).

Another one of my favorite cakes. This was custom as well, and had to be pink and TAN. Do you know how difficult it is to find pink and TAN together? But I did it!

Love.

How cool is this? I sent pictures to my customer so she could get a custom cake made that MATCHED the diaper cake!!!!


Custom UofU cake. Now I need to make a BYU one to put next to it! :)
This is a mini cake. 25 diapers plus the topper - $20.


Custom cake for a friend.

To show the inside of my diaper cakes. This is why they are easy to ship! They are very compact and you just need to stack them when you take them out of the box! This bottom layer holds 64 diapers.



For my sis-in-law's shower. Everything pinkish-purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment